Albert Kahn had been picked by Henry Joy to design the factory buildings in 1903. At that time, German-born Kahn was a young but brilliant architect who would rise in stature along with the Packard Company and end up designing not only for Packard and its executives but also serving as Ford’s architect for over 30 years, Chrysler’s for close to 20 years, and designing upwards of 150 plants for General Motors...
https://history.packardprovinggrounds.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PPG-Lodge-at-night.jpg383600Bud Juneauhttps://packardprovinggrounds.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/PPG-logo-300x300-1-e1570243680658.pngBud Juneau2020-08-12 18:46:362020-08-12 21:35:43Albert Kahn Designs for Packard
The Packard Proving Grounds Historic Site is owned by The Packard Motor Car Foundation & is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. It is funded by foundation grants, individual & corporate contributions, service groups & events. All donations to The Packard Motor Car Foundation are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Proud Member Of:
Where to Find Us
Packard Proving Grounds 49965 Van Dyke Ave Shelby Township, MI 48317